Hellonext is a hub for customer feedback that allows companies to gather, manage, and analyze feedback from their customers. Hellonext is beautifully crafted to help manage their customer feedback as easily and quickly as possible.
Since late 2018, we have been focusing on building a great product that could set us up for the long-term vision of becoming the operating system for Product Managers. This larger vision gives great people like you a unique opportunity to create an impact in our customers' lives with your work.
We believe that building a robust backend for Hellonext is more than just a job — we see that as art. It is our responsibility to make sure our code runs as efficiently as possible. You could be the one who makes sure that our backend is always at its best shape.
If you care deeply about the code you write, have an eye to admire and appreciate great code, and want to make a difference in the world, Hellonext is where you belong.
What will you be doing?
- Learn & understand the current tech stack
- Help the team build and scale Ruby on Rails based backend stack
- Consistently improve the algorithms for Hellonext platform
- Write test cases to get the codebase to have 90% coverage
- Develop clean, readable, and well-tested code on Ruby on Rails
- Participate in requirements analysis, new feature analysis, and code review meetings
What skills and experience do you need?
- At least 2 years of software engineering experience in Ruby on Rails.
- Ability to write readable and maintainable code.
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable writing tests for your code.
- Understanding of large-scale applications.
- ReactJS and/or ETL experience is aa added advantage.
Hellonext provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.