Rename Boards module
Your new Hellonext account comes with pre-defined set of modules:
You can always choose to rename these modules to according to your business requirements. For example, you can change:
- Boards → Suggestions
- Roadmap → Upcoming releases
- Changelog → Product updates
How to rename Boards module
From your Admin Dashboard:
- Click on Boards
- Toggle to the Settings & Embeds section.
- You will now see a section called Rename Boards.
- Click on Edit → this will open up a form that you can edit.
- Once you are done entering the singular and plural form that you'd like, click on Update and you're done.
Similar options are available for the Roadmap and Changelog section, under the Settings & Embed tab respectively.
Note: It is important to note that changing the module name would change it across the platform.
Here’s a screen recording which will take you through these steps:
Seems rather easy and simple to follow doesn’t it? That’s because it is! Do feel free to reach out to us if any queries should arise! :)