How to make Changelog Private
Making the Changelog Private will make the Changelog visible to only the organization’s admins and team members. Third-party users will not be able to view your Changelogs.
To make Changelog Private:
- Log into your organization’s page by visiting hellonext.co
- Navigate to the “Changelog” section on the left panel.
- Toggle to “Settings and Embed”.
- You will find a toggle button to make Changelog private
- You will get a prompt confirming whether you want to make this Changelog private, confirm as necessary and proceed. Now your Changelog is private.
Here’s a screen recording which will take you through these steps:
Seems rather easy and simple to follow doesn’t it? That’s because it is! Do feel free to reach out to us if any queries should arise! :)