How to Embed a Changelog
A Changelog is simply a log or a record of all the important notes/changes made in a project. This project is nearly always a website or a software project. This Changelog will usually include updates on bug fixes or new features.
In order to embed your Changelog from Hellonext to your webpage,
- Start by going to the Dashboard
- Click on Changelog over the left panel.
- Toggle to the “Settings and Embed” section, on the top of the dashboard.
- Under "Changelog Embed Option" you are provided with a script.
- You can click on the “Copy” button right next to this code to copy the snippet.
- Please paste this code into the HTML section of your webpage.
- Once this script is deployed, your Changelog will automatically be embedded in the webpage!
Here’s a screen recording which will take you through these steps:
Seems rather easy and simple to follow doesn’t it? That’s because it is! Do feel free to reach out to us if any queries should arise! :)