Product Updates | 25 March, 2022
Shared Team Inbox for Customer Feedback Management
Karthik Kamalakannan / 25 March, 2022
Admin Dashboard is central to your feedback management workflow on Hellonext – from sprint planning, to new feature prioritization, to setting feature delivery goals.
Today, we're thrilled to release a new feature we call, "Team Inbox".
Team Inbox allows you to share read & unread status of posts across your team on Hellonext. This way you keep track of customer feedback that has been viewed by someone in your team, and you can pick a post to work on that's unread.
While today's release is the first version of it, we're working to bring in features to Team Inbox like:
- Show who read a post;
- Quickly assign a post to yourself;
- Realtime viewing statuses across the platform;
- Quick notes on posts to help you leave notes as you navigate posts on Hellonext;
- Improved user interface to show necessary information at first glance;
While these are some of the features that we are working on, you can request for more here ↗
From today, you can right click to open the context menu, and choose "Copy post title", and boom, it goes right to your clipboard. You don't have to go through the hassle of clicking and dragging over the post title on the Admin Dashboard anymore.
We released an update that shows the version of Hellonext you are using currently from your Admin Dashboard. You can just click on Help & Support to see this information.
- Improved recent activities view across the platform.
- Improved web app performance across browsers.
- Better cache handling on Chrome and Safari.
- Search results now suggest posts only from that particular board.
- Improved API performance for Enterprise customers to scale easily.
- Improved button design across all the buttons. You will not see a very subtle but satisfying animation when hovering over buttons and clicking it.
- Improved importing from platforms like Canny, Upvoty, Nolt and UserVoice. We now import over hundreds and thousands of posts, votes, comments, and user details from these platforms everyday.
- Fixed a redirect loop after someone deletes their account.
- Fixed degraded search performance for some users due to a search cluster scaling issue. The search delivery is now under 150ms.
- Fixed an issue where logo might not render in some of the new widgets.
- Fixed an issue where a segment of users received an error when trying to submit a post without a default board being selected.
- Fixed an issue with Intercom due to a API change.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes, Completed status might not render properly when filtered in the user-facing side of the platforms.
Do not push code to production on a Friday they said. Let's just do it anyway is what we said.
Version number: 3.12
Last updated: December 6th, 2022 at 10:08:37 AM GMT+0
Karthik is the Founder of Hellonext. He has helped prioritize customer feedback to build great products since 2006. Today, he helps product companies build data-informed products with Hellonext.