Slack, Airbnb and so many companies grew by listening to customer feedback. Using feature voting tools like Hellonext helps companies gather customer feedback and organize them effectively to build a roadmap and ship things that users want.
Today, modern feature request tools help you engage with the customers very easily. We gathered 20 most important customer feedback management questions that you can just copy paste and ask your customers.
These questions are friendly, and are geared towards helping you understand more about your customers, how their view your product and so much more than that.
Why is customer feedback important
The voice of your customer is important than you might realize for your product and your company’s growth. They can help you create a better user experience that could be unique only to your product, crushing your competition. Make the product or service even better with new product ideas, suggestions and a ton of other use-cases.
List of customer feedback questions
- How did you first learn about our product?
- Do you mind giving me three improvements that we need do in our product immediately?
- Would you mind recommending our product to your friends or colleagues?
- Is there anything we can do better than our competitors?
- What do you find most annoying about our product?
- How easy is it to use our product?
- What use-case are you looking to use our product?
- What features could you live without?
- What comes to your mind when thinking about our product?
- Are our support pages helpful and easy to use for you?
- What’s the average age group of your users using the product?
- What is the most important feature you think we need to add?
- Were you able to understand our story easily?
- Were you able to get a grasp of our features easily?
- Did you find the information you were looking for on our website?
- What is the primary benefit you have gained from our product?
- What’s the one thing missing from our website?
- Are you clear about our pricing?
- What is the one thing that stops you from buying our product?
- Is there anything else we can improve in the product?
When to ask these customer feedback questions?
While there is no set time in which you should be asking these questions, it is always good to start from the beginning of your customer journey till the end of life of the customer with the product.
Hellonext helps you have your own feedback portal for your product where you can give a voice to your customers easily, allow them to vote on features, submit new feature requests using one single tool. Give Hellonext a try for free →